Ethereum is a decentralized computing platform and a Cryptocurrency, known as Ether (ETH). Developers use the platform to make decentralized applications and issue new crypto assets, Ethereum tokens. ETH is a digital currency. If you know about Bitcoin, ETH has many of the similar features. it’s simply digital and can be sent to anybody anyplace instantly. The provision of ETH isn’t controlled by any government or organization – it’s decentralized and rare.
Ethereum was proposed in late 2013 by Vitalik Buterin, a Cryptocurrency scientist and computer programmer. Development was funded by an internet crowdsale that occurred between July and August 2014. The system then went carry on thirty July 2015, with 72 million coins “premined”. This accounts for regarding 68 % of the entire circulating supply in 2019.
- The easy/fast way to buy Ethereum.
- Trusted by over 90+ countries around the globe.
- Maintain high liquidity to support large volume trading.
- Easy way for newcomers to buy Ethereum.
- The trading interface supports two-factor authentication (2FA) backed by Google.
- All website data is transmitted via encrypted Transport Layer Security (TLS) connections 58 indicators including linear regression curves, moving averages and oscillators.
- The platform facilitates a single view to BUY/SELL all digital assets and FIAT currencies.
- Easy and convenient: Users get easy and fast access to the world of digital assets and Ethereum while giving experienced users full control over their portfolios.
- Buy and sell securely: Security is the most important focus area. To ensure that everything is 100% safe, we use state-of-the-art technology and store your funds in secure offline wallets.
- Fast and reliable: Trade Ethereum in minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thanks to strong API-applications, high-end servers and a fully automated order system.
Why Choose BitRoyal Exchange?
Best Place to Buy Ethereum online
Secure and Stable
Supported Fiat Currencies
US Based Secured and Authentic Exchange
around the globe.
Trade. Anytime. Anywhere.
Powerful crypto exchange platform for those who mean business. The BitRoyal Exchange API is meant to provide a simple and efficient way to trade Ethereum.
In a technical term, Ethereum is a “world computer”. Harking back to the times of the mainframe, and possibly concerning as quick, Ethereum can be viewed as a single computer that the entire world can use. It notionally has only one processor (no multi-threading or parallel execution), however as much memory as needed.
You can buy Ethereum in 6 easy steps:
Note: If you are already verified, proceed to step 3.
1. Login with your email address. If you don’t have an account you can follow our guide How to register on Bitroyalexchange.com.
2. Go to “Buy/Sell” to place your order.
If you didn’t complete your profile, you will see that you need to get verified for buying Ethereum with fiat money.
3. Let’s buy some Ethereum!
Choose a fiat currency (CHF/EUR). Then, select the Ethereum and enter the amount you want to buy. Please, note that this is an estimation: the amount of Ethereum you will receive will vary according to the rate when we process your order.
You can easily convert ether and Ethereum to CHF and EUR on Bitroyalexchange.com.
Follow these simple steps to get started:
1. Login with your email address. If you don’t have an account you can follow our guide How to register on Bitroyalexchange.com
2. Go to the tab “Buy/Sell” and choose “Ethereum” and the amount you would like to convert to fiat currency (CHF or EUR).
Ethereum is a digital currency, you can trade it for products and services on the Ethereum network. You can even exchange Ethereum with real money.
The Best Way to Purchase Ethereum.
Effortlessly connect with the global digital economy with our user-friendly interface.
Ready to Trade Ethereum?
*After executing trade/s worth $1000, $2500, $5000, $10000, $25000, $50000 receive 1% back as a reward up to $500*
Beginner’s Guide to Surviving Bear Markets
Here’s some information to help you survive through Bear Market.
How to Invest in Cryptocurrency
As an investing asset class, cryptocurrency has entered the mainstream. If you want to add any to your portfolio, it can be challenging to know where to begin. Because cryptocurrency is currently unregulated, investing in it can feel more like the Wild West than on Wall Street.
Let us Understand What Exactly is a Cryptocurrency?
Stepping Into the World of Crypto and Blockchain
The world of cryptocurrency has always piqued my interest. I have always tried to understand it. Having spent the summer interning at ACDX, a crypto-derivatives exchange, I’ve gained insights into how the cryptocurrency market works. I have also learned more about the technology that underpins cryptocurrencies: blockchain. Let’s start with a discussion of Cryptography: When […]
What will bitcoin look like in 20 years? Let’s learn
Bitcoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies. IT also has the most name recognition, which gives it an advantage over its competitors, and it’s been referred as “DIGITAL GOLD”. The reason behind it is that it has a limited supply of tokens that can be created. its supporters believe that scarcity will increase Bitcoins’ value […]
Cryptocurrencies are digital assets, it’s a time long since crypto was introduced in the market. When initially it was introduced people were excited to use and earn profit from it. Many people invested and earned profit as well. But as time has passed people have gained a lot of knowledge about it. People still have […]
IS CRYPTO SAFE IN TERMS OF EXCHANGE
Crypto is nothing but a digital asset. It’s legal in India that we can use this digital asset for earning profit. Now when we think of earning profit the question arises, HOW? And the answer to this question is TRANSFER, now plz pay attention to the details of the transfer: now the main thing u […]
At the moment, Amazon poses the greatest threat to bitcoin.
More and more people have joined bitcoin’s meteoric rise over the past year. The digital currency has grown in popularity even among billionaires. Young people invest their college money. Many people mortgage their homes and invest everything. There is a lot at stake, and people’s savings and livelihoods are at stake. However, bitcoin is a […]