Bitcoin is a Cryptocurrency. It’s a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator which will be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer Bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.
Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in an exceedingly public distributed ledger known as a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of individuals using the name Satoshi Nakamoto and began in 2009 when its source code was released as an open-source software system. One Bitcoins are created as a souvenir for a method called mining. they can be exchanged for different currencies, products, and services. Analysis made by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there have been two.9 to 5.8 million distinctive users using a Cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using Bitcoin.
Without going through a central authority, like a bank or payment gateway. It is made and held electronically. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re created on the digital platform.
You can buy Bitcoin in 6 easy steps:
Note: If you are already verified, proceed to step 3.
1. Login with your email address. If you don’t have an account you can follow our guide How to register on Bitroyalexchange.com.
2. Go to “Buy/Sell” to place your order.
If you didn’t complete your profile, you will see that you need to get verified for buying Bitcoin with fiat money.
3. Let’s buy some Bitcoin!
Choose a fiat currency (CHF/EUR). Then, select the Bitcoin and enter the amount you want to buy. Please, note that this is an estimation: the amount of Bitcoin you will receive will vary according to the rate when we process your order.
You can easily convert ether and Bitcoin to CHF and EUR on Bitroyalexchange.com.
Follow these simple steps to get started:
1. Login with your email address. If you don’t have an account you can follow our guide How to register on Bitroyalexchange.com
2. Go to the tab “Buy/Sell” and choose “Bitcoin” and the amount you would like to convert to fiat currency (CHF or EUR).
You can spend Bitcoin to buy online in many places, both online and offline. There are so many online shops and retailers that accept Bitcoin. You can even find many local businesses, like cafes and restaurants that accept Bitcoin. Sending Bitcoin is as simple as sending an SMS, instead, you’re sending an amount of money to a Bitcoin address.
Why Choose BitRoyal Exchange?
Best Place to Buy Bitcoin online
Secure and Stable
Supported Fiat Currencies
US Based Secured and Authentic Exchange
around the globe.
- The easiest/fastest way to buy Bitcoin.
- Trusted by over 90+ countries around the globe.
- Maintain high liquidity to support large volume trading.
- Easiest way for newcomers to buy Bitcoin.
- Technology behind the exchange and wallet is comparable with CME and Scotiabank.
- Platform is fully compliant with the Crypto-Currency Security Standard (CCSS).
- The trading interface supports two-factor authentication (2FA) backed by Google.
- All website data is transmitted via encrypted Transport Layer Security (TLS) connections 58 indicators including linear regression curves, moving averages and oscillators.
- The platform facilitates a single view to BUY/SELL all digital assets and FIAT currencies.
- Easy and convenient: The exchange provides new users with the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets and Bitcoin, while giving experienced users full control over their portfolio.
- Buy and sell securely: Security is the most important focus area. To ensure that everything is 100% safe, we use state-of-the-art technology and store your funds in secure offline wallets.
- Fast and reliable: Trade Bitcoins in minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thanks to strong API-applications, high-end servers and a fully automated order system.
- Partnering with global payment leaders allows users to choose among payment and pay-out options- e.g. credit card, NETELLER, Skrill, Sofort, GIROPAY, Sepa, Amazon and many more.