EOS is a blockchain-based decentralized operating system that is designed to create, host, and support decentralized autonomous applications .
EOS supports all of the required core functionality to allow businesses and individuals to create blockchain-based applications in a way similar to the web-based applications, like providing secure access and authentication, permissioning, data hosting, usage management, and communication between the dApps and the Internet.The brilliant contract platform claims to eliminate transaction charges and also conduct millions of exchanges every second.
- The easy/fast way to buy Bitcoin.
- Trusted by over 90+ countries around the globe.
- Maintain high liquidity to support large volume trading.
- Easy way for newcomers to buy Bitcoin.
- The trading interface supports two-factor authentication (2FA) backed by Google.
- All website data is transmitted via encrypted Transport Layer Security (TLS) connections 58 indicators including linear regression curves, moving averages and oscillators.
- The platform facilitates a single view to BUY/SELL all digital assets and FIAT currencies.
- Easy and convenient: Users get easy and fast access to the world of digital assets and Bitcoin while giving experienced users full control over their portfolios.
- Buy and sell securely: Security is the most important focus area. To ensure that everything is 100% safe, we use state-of-the-art technology and store your funds in secure offline wallets.
- Fast and reliable: Trade Bitcoins in minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thanks to strong API applications, high-end servers, and a fully automated order system.
Why Choose BitRoyal Exchange?
Best Place to Buy Cryptocurrency online
Secure and Stable
Supported Fiat Currencies
US Based Secured and Authentic Exchange
around the globe.
Trade. Anytime. Anywhere.
Powerful crypto exchange platform for those who mean business. The BitRoyal Exchange API is meant to provide a simple and efficient way to trade Cryptocurrencies.
We believe that EOS means different things to different people. We have received numerous amazing interpretations of what EOS stands for or what it should stand for so we have decided not to formally define it ourselves.
While block.one will not be involved in any way in the transferability of the EOS Tokens, it is possible that EOS Tokens could be transferred on a peer-to-peer basis or on platforms operated by 3rd parties during the EOS Token distribution period. EOS Tokens will become fixed (non-transferable) on the Ethereum blockchain within 23 hours after the end of the final EOS Token distribution period which will occur on June 1, 2018 at 22:59:59 UTC.
Yes, the EOS Token is an ERC-20 compatible token; therefore, transfers will be subject to ETH gas fees like all other transactions on the Ethereum network.
Proceeds from the EOS Token distribution will be the revenue of block one.