Ethereum is a decentralized computing platform and a Cryptocurrency, known as Ether (ETH). Developers use the platform to make decentralized applications and issue new crypto assets, Ethereum tokens. ETH is a digital currency. If you know about Bitcoin, ETH has many of the similar features. it’s simply digital and can be sent to anybody anyplace instantly. The provision of ETH isn’t controlled by any government or organization – it’s decentralized and rare.
Ethereum was proposed in late 2013 by Vitalik Buterin, a Cryptocurrency scientist and computer programmer. Development was funded by an internet crowdsale that occurred between July and August 2014. The system then went carry on thirty July 2015, with 72 million coins “premined”. This accounts for regarding 68 % of the entire circulating supply in 2019.
The Offer of the Month: Earn upto $500
- The easiest/fastest way to buy Ethereum.
- Trusted by over 90+ countries around the globe.
- Maintain high liquidity to support large volume trading.
- Easiest way for newcomers to buy Ethereum.
- Technology behind the exchange and wallet is comparable with CME and Scotiabank.
- Platform is fully compliant with the Crypto-Currency Security Standard (CCSS).
- The trading interface supports two-factor authentication (2FA) backed by Google.
- All website data is transmitted via encrypted Transport Layer Security (TLS) connections 58 indicators including linear regression curves, moving averages and oscillators.
- The platform facilitates a single view to BUY/SELL all digital assets and FIAT currencies.
- Easy and convenient: The exchange provides new users with the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets and Ethereum, while giving experienced users full control over their portfolio.
- Buy and sell securely: Security is the most important focus area. To ensure that everything is 100% safe, we use state-of-the-art technology and store your funds in secure offline wallets.
- Fast and reliable: Trade Ethereum in minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thanks to strong API-applications, high-end servers and a fully automated order system.
- Partnering with global payment leaders allows users to choose among payment and pay-out options- e.g. credit card, NETELLER, Skrill, Sofort, GIROPAY, Sepa, Amazon and many more.
Why Choose BitRoyal Exchange?
Best Place to Buy Ethereum online
Secure and Stable
Supported Fiat Currencies
US Based Secured and Authentic Exchange
around the globe.
Trade. Anytime. Anywhere.
Powerful crypto exchange platform for those who mean business. The BitRoyal Exchange API is meant to provide a simple and efficient way to trade Ethereum.
In a technical term, Ethereum is a “world computer”. Harking back to the times of the mainframe, and possibly concerning as quick, Ethereum can be viewed as a single computer that the entire world can use. It notionally has only one processor (no multi-threading or parallel execution), however as much memory as needed.
You can buy Ethereum in 6 easy steps:
Note: If you are already verified, proceed to step 3.
1. Login with your email address. If you don’t have an account you can follow our guide How to register on Bitroyalexchange.com.
2. Go to “Buy/Sell” to place your order.
If you didn’t complete your profile, you will see that you need to get verified for buying Ethereum with fiat money.
3. Let’s buy some Ethereum!
Choose a fiat currency (CHF/EUR). Then, select the Ethereum and enter the amount you want to buy. Please, note that this is an estimation: the amount of Ethereum you will receive will vary according to the rate when we process your order.
You can easily convert ether and Ethereum to CHF and EUR on Bitroyalexchange.com.
Follow these simple steps to get started:
1. Login with your email address. If you don’t have an account you can follow our guide How to register on Bitroyalexchange.com
2. Go to the tab “Buy/Sell” and choose “Ethereum” and the amount you would like to convert to fiat currency (CHF or EUR).
Ethereum is a digital currency, you can trade it for products and services on the Ethereum network. You can even exchange Ethereum with real money.